Associate – Retail Location (Nationwide)
Who We Are
At 5 Star Nutrition we are dedicated to the ultimate customer service experience, superior nutritional education and the highest quality supplements. Company culture is the centerpiece of our company and has been the fuel on the fire for our growth. At 5 Star Nutrition we offer employees the opportunity to maximize their entrepreneurial spirit & passion to take their career to the next level!
The Retail Associate is responsible for ensuring our Customers have a positive shopping experience. The Associate greets all Customers in a courteous and friendly manner, utilizes the Company’s proprietary consultative & customer service process ensuring the Customer has the optimal products to accomplish their goals & to deliver superior results. The Retail Associate is expected to be engaged in all tasks as assigned during working hours and perform a range of functions in all areas of the Store as business needs require. The Associate may be requested to perform additional tasks in specific situations, if performance of these tasks achieves our Customer service and operational goals.
Our top performing Associates are strong contributors in each of the four areas below:
• 100% attendance of all weekly team meetings tracked by roll call taken by the Manager
• Source one potential Brand Ambassador or potential future Employee on a quarterly basis reported at weekly at team meetings
• Lead a team meeting once a month with guidance from the Manager
SALES & SERVICE
• Engage all customers using the Company’s consultative & proprietary process
• Training: Successfully complete & graduate from the Associate Training Program, maintain accountability across the team for following the Company’s process and techniques, maintain the Company’s superior customer service standards and provide 365 degree feedback on co-worker sales while manager is not present in store
• Prepare cash drop at close of business each day ensuring accuracy and matches the sales report from the Point of Sale system
• Complete end of day closing checklist and signs off on nightly
• Clock In & Out daily without 0% discrepancies on weekly payroll report
• Learn how to properly do store deposits weekly and send to support team at headquarters and the District Manager every Monday in a timely manner
• Participate in monthly inventory counts. Further counts may be issued.
• Report to work on time (preferably a few minutes prior to scheduled shift)
• Participation on team rotation for maintaining a store’s appearance & cleanliness
• Participate in social media posts as directed by the marketing team and help hold staff accountable to marketing KPI's while in store.
• Organize scheduled product demonstrations with manager for each month
• Prepare personalized customer thank you cards filled out daily and demonstrate completion of tasks at the end of shift to Manager.)
Skills and Qualifications
• Passion to help people accomplish their health & wellness goals
• Highly organized and motivated self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced, high growth retail company committed to health and wellness
• Ability to meet administrative goals & deadlines to improve store efficiency and overall company initiatives
• Commitment to superior customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to remote locations across the country including HQ leadership teams
• Proactive mentality
• Ability to use all Store technology, including Point of Sale System, time clock system and PC as required
• Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store
• Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach and stoop
• Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds
• Ability to use janitorial equipment, ladders and other assigned supplies
• Authorized to work in the U.S. (required)
• 1-2 years’ work experience in a retail environment
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Experience working in a team environment
• Familiarity with using a retail Point-Of-Sale system
5 Star Nutrition offers a competitive compensation & benefit package that includes: monthly sales commissions, monthly team bonus opportunity, company sponsored health, dental & vision insurance; life and long-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefit programs, employee discounts & team social events.
5 Star Nutrition LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This description represents the job in general terms and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive listing of all the duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee performing this job.