BREAKFAST: Egg Muffins (Serves: 6)
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup cooked chopped spinach excess water removed
1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
diced tomatoes and chopped parsley (for garnish)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
2. Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Use a Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender or a whisk to blend the eggs until smooth, this will take less than a minute.
3. Add the spinach, bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
4. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
6. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Top with diced tomatoes and parsley.