BREAKFAST: Breakfast Cookies (Serves: 8)
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-3 Tablespoons chia seeds
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1. Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for 20 seconds.
2. Thoroughly mix then add in the remaining ingredients.
3. Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
4. Roll mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for an hour to set.
5. Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.