BREAKFAST: Crustless Spinach Quiche
10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
7 large eggs
3/4 cup milk
1 large onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp of oil, for frying
1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
3 oz Mozzarella shredded
1/2 tsp salt
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray pie baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Squeeze spinach with your hands in batches over the sink and set aside.
3. Preheat a large skillet on low-medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. In a large bowl add eggs, milk, salt, pepper and whisk well.
5. Remove skillet from heat and transfer cooked onion and garlic to a bowl with egg mixture. Also add squeezed spinach, parsley, feta and Mozzarella cheese and stir well to combine.
6. Transfer mixture to previously prepared baking dish and bake for 50 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let quiche cool off and set for about 10 minutes.